50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Reality

I need to get real.
Real MOTIVATED, that is.
I can feel that I haven't lost any weight this week and it's starting to bum me out royally and big time, so here's my MOTIVATION PLEDGE.
I WILL NOT:
... obsess
...give up
... "cheat"
...revert back to old bad behaviors
... give up.
I WILL:
...progress
...write everything down that I eat
...exercise 5-6 times weekly, or at least 4-5
...stop drinking soda again ( this will definitely be the hardest thing!)
...choose sensibly amongst snacks and food choices
...drink 12 glasses of h20 daily, in addition to my tea, which I AM NOT giving up!
...go back to blogging daily : it really does help to use this as a public diary!
...NOT eat out of boredom, sadness, grumpiness, after having a bad day at work, or a good one! and not in front of the tv
...read this list everyday and recomit to it.

I need to get back on track. May 19 is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment