50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Why lose weight?

I listened to a replay of last week's Robert Ferguson 8 weight food challenge teleconference today and he posed a question to everyone listening : why lose weight? What is the single most important motivating factor for you to lose the excess weight and keep it off for good?
For me it's simple. At almost 50 I do not want to go through the second half of my life overweight, out of shape, depressed because of it, and unhealthy. I replay those reasons in my mind every day to motivate myself to keep going.
Has it been tough?
YOu betcha!
Have I fallen off the wagon?
Yes sirree!!
Is it necessary that I do this?
Yesyesyesyesyes!
DO I know I can do this?
Absolutely. IT just takes planning, patience, perserverance and a willingness to FINALLY change.
At almost 50 I KNOW I can do this.
Pray for me and get others to prayer for me too!
I need a weightloss prayer chain going on for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment