50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Clicking

Okay, so I got on the stairmaster at the gym and lo and behold: I clicked.
Every single time my legs went in the rotation, clickclickclick!
Lucikly, I was the only person in the workout room at the time, so I was saved from embarrassement, because the clicking was LOUD.
Tornado-sounding loud!
I figured out that my body does not like that go-around motion, kind of like the rotation your legs make when they ride a bike, only this is stationary on the stairmaster machine. SO then I tried the climbing machine, which looks like a small staircase that keeps revolving up and down so that you have to continuously climb stair.
Guess wht?
Yup!
CLICKCLICKCLICK.
I'm telling you ,machinery hates me!
Oh well, I'll stick with the treadmill for now.
I only pant on that from being out of breath. No clicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment