50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Exercise

SO I got discharged from physical therapy yesterday because I've been doing great with the exercises they gave me, and I've been back tot he gym 10 out of 12 days. Both go hand in hand in helping me with my hip pain and my ability to be mobile again.
So all this exercise SHOULD start to show soon, wouldn't you think??
My clothes feels the same. I can't really tell if they LOOK the same, but they don't feel tight and that'sa very good thing.
After work this morning I'm off to the gym again to do my regular routine: treadmill for 30 and then all the strength machines.
I am planning on trying the stairmaster for the first time in a great long while.
The last time I wa son it my hips were clicking so badly with each rotation that the lady next to me thought the machine was broken!
No, Honey. That's the sound my hips make when they are forced to do something they would rather not do.
So wish me luck with that.
I'll let you know if I still make noise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment