50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The value of exercise

So I went back to the gym.
I know: I can't believe it either.
Being away this weekend and using the gym in the hotel really pushed me to go back. I haven't been in the gym since last fall. I hurt my back and it just got too easy not to go back once I felt better. The gym at the hotel was chock full of the machines I like in a gym, so I felt good using them and that endorphin rush continued once I got back home. So I went last night after work and then again this morning.
I'll admit, I'm a little sore in places I haven't been sore in in a while, but it feels like a good sore; a worthwhile sore; a beneficial sore.
I also just found out I am a finalist in the Robert Ferguson 8 week weight loss challenge that ended last Tuesday!! Now God knows, I will not win anything, but I am thrilled to even be considered. After I got the email I had to write a 500 word essay on how the challenge helped me.
That was super easy.
So say a quick prayer for me the something comes from this.
And even if it doesn't, I am still plugging along and doing everything I am supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment