50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Mall

So, I went shopping yesterday for the first time in a long time just for me.
I figured since I started this journey, I might as well see if the clothing dept. had anything new in a SMALLER size for me nowadays.
The most shocking thng to me, other than the poor quality of what passes for fashion these days, is that my feet GREW a half size! I went from a ridiculously large 8.5 up to a 9!
WTF!
DIsregarding the lousy clothes for a minute, WTF!
I have HUNDREDS of pairs of shoes in an 8.5. What am I supposed to do with them now? It's one thing to discard clothing that doesn't fit, BUT SHOES!
I LOVE MY SHOES! That;s always been my go-to item for making me feel better. It's an old fashioned cliche, but truw: fat girls loves makeup and accesoories: bags, SHOES! etc. Because you are never too fat not to wear makeup or have fab accessories.
Call me Imelda anytime! I LOVE MY SHOES!
IS there a weight loss program aimed at feet?

No comments:

Post a Comment