50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Wellness checkup

So I went for my 20/20 wellness checkup today.
Weight was 5 pounds more than my scale at home; waist circumference was at least an inch more than I measure.
They had my bp at 120/80 when it routinely runs 90/60.
Lets hope my bloodwork turns out correctly!
I swear, if I am classified as OBESE again this year I am going to spit. Far and heavily!
I will have my blood work results by tomorrow, everything else in a week or two, so I'le tyou know the classification.\
God, this is humiliating. I wish they could use my measurements and my scale for their values. Its so much more friendly to me.
Anyway, once the values are in I have to fill out this HUGE questionnaire and when that's done, I get to receive my $ 75.00 "present." I can use it towards membership in health gym or to get new sneakers at the local shoe empoirum.
haven't decided which I'll do yet.
Pray for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment