50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

exercise

Today I am supposed to incorporate 12 minutes of cardio into my busy daily schedule - sarcasm alert! I hate to exercise. Walking is about as vigorous as I get. The program has a 12 minute cd for a cardio workout, so I think I'm going to do that. As much as I hate it!
The diet part of the program is going well. I'm eating every 2-3 hrs, drinking upwards of 12 glasses of water daily, and eating 3 foodloversfat plates per day. I wake up ravenous - which the program tells you you should - so at least I'm doing that correctly. I just wish I could weigh myself. I can never tell just by looking at myself if I've lost any weight or not. The scale really is part of a food addiction, isn't it? Maybe this will be a good thing. Not knowing if I am losing will keep me honest. In the past if I'd lost a few pounds, that would give me a license to eat junk. Not knowing what I weight might be good because if I don't know, I won't sabotage myself and my loss potential. That Robert Ferguson is one smart dude! Method to the madness!
Had the best macaroni and cheese last night from the diet. Look below for the recipe. La liked it too, so you know, if El Exehente likes it, it must be good!
Wish me luck with exercising. I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment