50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

one week down!

Today is day seven of my FoodLoversFatLost program and I'm feeling great. Unfortunately, according to rule/day 5 I am not allowed to weigh myself so I really don't know if I've lost any more weight. I can't weight myself until day 22. Bummerville. But I do feel a little lighter. Is this real loss or just a psychological Jedi mind trick I'm playing on myself?? Who knows. Anyway, I haven't cheated yet and don't plan on doing so. I'm exercising when I can and being good. Having a tv in the basement helps TREMENDOUSLY! Thanks, La.
Pretty soon I know I'm going to have to deal with the reasons I overeat so often in this blog. I don't think I have the guts to put them down on cyberpaper yet. Maybe after I see some loss results I'll feel more confident to jot them down.Hopefully.
Keep me honest, friends. Keep reading, maybe write me. Anything to keep me honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment