50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yippie!

Yippie because yesterday I got into a pair of jeans that had not seen my skin in a while! Something's working on this plan.
I saw an amazing movie last night that I want to share: FOOD, INC. If you were a fan or Supersize Me, you will want to see this movie. It details where your food comes from from seed to supermarket, travel to table. I found it fascinating and very disturbing. Watch and you will see why.
Had lunch out yesterday with Erin. First time I've had a meal out since starting the plan. I did well. No overeating and ate a balanced meal, so it can be done! And even by me!
Tomorrow morning starts the Ferguson 8 week challenge, so I'm looking forward to that. It will keep me motivated and on track.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard about that Movie but have yet to view it. I'll keep in it mind as a selection next trip to the video store (I know, how old fashioned is that!

    ReplyDelete