50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Almost there!

So day 15 has come and gone and I'm still motivated. I was sooooooooo hungry today, tho. I couldn't explain it but it might have something to do with more exercise. I've been walking everyday about 20-30 mins on the treadmill ( with my new tv downstairs - thanks La!) and also doing the cd's from the program every 2-3 days, so maybe I'm staying in fat burning mode longer! Let's hope! I actually did the unthinkable yesterday and ordered a new dress on-line. I won't tell you the size I ordered, but I'm hopeful it will fit. Again, prayer helps!
At the end of this 21 day induction phase I start the "eat right for the rest of your life" portion of the program where I hope to lose the bulk of the 50 pounds. There's also a 6 day detox you can do to rev and speed up the loss. I may do that as well, I'll keep you posted. I'm gearing up for the all too stressful weigh in next tuesday - day 21. I can't tell if I've lost weight be3cause someone who is fat as me doesn't really see the change until they lose about 20 pounds or so. I can assure you I haven't lost 20 pounds yet. That I would know! I'll be happy with 5, tho!

3 comments: