50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 17

Wow! ALmost done with the 21 day induction phase! Today I am allowed to eat any of my favorite foods! that's the plan. No diet food, nothing that wreaks of calorie counting. I almost couldn't believe it when i listened to the audio cd for the day. It isn't a license to go hog wild - which I probably can do very easily. No, you're just supposed to follow the plan and make fatloss plates using your absolutely favorite foods.
This I can do.
My first hurdle will be this weekend, tho because we are traveling out of state and I won't have the ready availability of the foods I need. But I have a plan. I will bring everything with me but the main meals - which we will be eating out, so I will have lunch, snacks, and liquids at the ready. No cheating and no overeating situations will be tolerated! In my foodloversfatloss planner there is an entire guide on how to order when you eat in a restaurant and I am going to have that at the ready, believe you me.
Weigh in in just 5 days.\
Oh, my!

No comments:

Post a Comment