50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 14

Still plugging along! Just went food shopping. If it's possible, my food bill actually went down by buying real foods instead of prepackaged ones! Real fruit; real veges; real meats and fish and poultry. I didn't buy one item that's a premade- prepackaged food and my bill was about 20 bucks smaller. If nothing else, that will keep me on the diet!
Still biting my nails over the weigh-in. It's in 7 more days and I am DYING to know if and how much I lost. My pants do not feel a size smaller, but then I buy everything too big anyway, so I can't really tell. SInce I have no butt to speak of, it's basically a crack down the middle of my back, they still hang in that general area like always. I don't FEEL as fat, so that's something. Not as bloated and gross. I think even 5 pounds can do that to you, tho, I'll take 5 pounds. Hell, Ill take anything that's a loss!
Going to make FoodLOversFatLoss sloppy joes for dinner. La loves sj's, so if he likes it, you know it's a keep and I'll put the recipe below. I've been reading my daily health blurbs and they've been pretty inspirational, so I'm gonna keep 'em, annotated here.
Of to exercise. 12 minutes of cardio today.
Yippie! ( sarcasm alert.)

No comments:

Post a Comment