50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Induction complete!

So you can see by the pounds countdown to the left that I am down 5 solid pounds! That may not seem like a lot for some people, but for me to be able to eat and lose weight is nothing short of a miracle. I would be lying if I said I didn't wish it was more, but 5 for me is a good thing. Considering the last time I tried to lose 5 pounds I starved myself for a month and didn't lose a thing, So maybe there really is something to eating to rev up your metabolism.
The rest of the program begins today -FATLOSSFORLIFE. More techniques and situational eating to lose weight, so I am up for it. The exercise gets bumped up too, and that is good because I need to do more.
One major breakthrough this morning was that I actually went into a different numbered zone - like going from the 130's into the 120's ( not me of course! I am way higher). I haven't been in a different weight zone for almost 4 years. This is a red letter day!
I can weigh myself weekly now, so that will be posted and updated every Tuesday to really see my progress. Later on today I can measure myself too, to see if there are any differences in my body makeup.
I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment