50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Monday, January 25, 2010

One more day...

and I can weigh and measure myself! Funny, today was the first day I woke up and actually "felt" like I had lost some weight. We shall see tomorrow.
After I see if and how much I've lost tomorrow, I am going to start exploring the reasons why this journey was needed. I have such food "issues" that they really need to be addressed and analyzed. Is this the proper forum for public pyschoanalysis? Probably not, but it's the best and cheapest I've got! So if you're following me and sometimes have problems with food or eating habits, try to think of the reasons why. I KNOW I am an emotional eater and food abuser when times are - in my mind - trying. I KNOW I depend on food sometimes to be a friend, and I KNOW that overeating is not the way to solve problems.
KNowing why you are doing something and correcting it are two entirely different beings in two different galaxies.
So..........for today. I will follow the FOODLOVERSFATLOSS plan and hope tomorrow is full of great results.
I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment