50 Pounds for 50 Years

A journey from fat and unhealthy to lean and fabulous!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Home and on track!

Well, I had a little blip yesterday, but I am back on track today. I think I may have eaten too much yesterday for an afternoon snack, because we had hors d'oerves after the ballgame. I had only a few nuts and cheese, tho, but I think the combo might not have been the best thing. Oh well, I had a grilled chicken salad for dinner, so that kindo f offset it.
Home now and back on track! Today is day 19, only 3 more to go until the induction phase is over and I can weigh and measure myself. Yippie.
My metabolism is definitely changing because I am really hungry every 3 hrs or so, and that it what is supposed to happen when you are burning and not storing fat. I really hope it's burning the fat from my hips and waist more than anywhere else. I couldn't care less if I lost inches on my arms or inner thighs. Hips and waist, baby, that's where it's at!
SLoppy Joe's for dinner with a salad tonight. Yumm!!
Exercise today is supposed to be 36 minutes of cardio. I think I'll hop on the treadmill a little later on to get that done.
Wish my luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment